Caucho Forums  

This forum is permanently closed because of spam. For free community support, please visit Google Groups:

Go Back   Caucho Forums > Hessian

Old 10-24-2011, 06:20 PM

Default Classloading issues

Hi,

I have hessian 4.0.7 running in a Jboss-4.2.3 embedded Tomcat, using Spring (3.0.6) to wire things together.

Everything seems to kind of work but every time when deserializing our own classes hessian prints(...) an error such as:

Code:
2011-10-24 19:19:05,931 ERROR [STDERR] 24.10.2011 19:19:05 com.caucho.hessian.io.SerializerFactory getDeserializer
WARNUNG: Hessian/Burlap: 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[[com.xyz.commons.dataexchange.tasks.ITask, commons-dataexchange2, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]]' is an unknown class in WebappClassLoader
  delegate: false
  repositories:
    /WEB-INF/classes/
----------> Parent Classloader:
java.net.FactoryURLClassLoader@b63056
:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: System/Collections/Generic/List`1[[com/vanguard/commons/dataexchange/tasks/ITask, commons-dataexchange2, Version=1/0/0/0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]]
The strange thing is, that the data still gets deserialized (actually into the correct Classes) and processing works...

Still I'd like to know why this happens and how I can fix this - logs will get quite messy since the Error is written to stderr...

I tried to provide a different ClassLoader for my SerializerFactory, but that did not help either...

Would be great if someone could point me towards a solution.

Cheers, Arndt

PS: The Client-side is C#, using (a slightly debugged) hessian-C#
Old 03-25-2012, 06:24 PM
Banned

Default web promotion

Hi
I would like to let you know that I am a SEO SERVICES PROVIDER YOURSEOONLINEGUIDE.COM.
Yourseoonlineguide, SEO Company which provides higher quality of SEO Services. We use only white techniques to achieve top 10 rankings for your website. We provide you web design services for the global. You are looking for link building because every website holder needs back links. Back links helps in improving your link value. Directory submission is confirmed to be a superb method for gaining value one-way incoming back links. If you are serious as regards your site's back Link Building, Ranking and Traffic, then Social Bookmarking is a must. Social Media Marketing is a future area where Brands and Marketers bond with their customers at an individual stage. We provide quality content writing services can get you the hits and the clicks you have been waiting for, because we know the knowledge of online content writing. Forum posting service is a great method of not only getting topic based links but also getting the right kind of traffic on your website. Forum Posting nowadays has taken on boosting SEO efforts. The most powerful link building strategy the blog comment. We offered to approve the blog submission service. Help your business make more money online UK Seo Services.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks
S.K.
Contact id:- info (@) yourseoonlineguide.com
www.yourseoonlineguide.com
Old 03-27-2012, 06:13 AM

Website Designing Promotion do everything to bring your website online and promote it to so that your website can beat your competitiors website.

Firstly we help you to choose and register domain name for your website.

Secondly we design a creative website as per the search engine standards.

Thirdly we host it on our servers so that your website can come online (With our Web hosting India Packages, you get 99.9% uptime).

Fourth step involved is of doing website promotion so that your site can reach your prospective customers.

Its very imperative that your site has been designed as per search engine standards else you will never be able to beat other websites similar to the subject of your website.
Old 07-04-2012, 04:40 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to ITMonteur
Default SEO Company in USA

Best SEO Company in USA.

SEO.net.bz NO#1 SEO company in USA providing best seo services all over USA mainly to California, Florida, Washington, New Jersey, Georgia, Louisiana, Alabama, Alaska, North Carolina, Texas. As a Top most SEO Company in USA providing dedicate SEO expert in just $595/m and SEO plan starts from $399/m; 5keywords target, 300 trusted links per month, link building report, monthly ranking report.

What about you?
Old 08-06-2013, 08:50 AM

Default Classloading issues

Hi afaulhab,

Did you solve the mentioned class loading issue ?
Which fixes did you apply to hessian c# client ?

Thanks for your answer.
Gilles