Caucho Forums  

This forum is permanently closed because of spam. For free community support, please visit Google Groups:

Go Back   Caucho Forums > Quercus

Old 12-26-2013, 02:43 PM

Default image processing in quercus

I have a php app running under Tomcat 7.0, connected to an Apache webserver and using Quercus.

The application uses TCPDF to generate PDF forms populated with data stored in a MYSQL db.

The application has problems processing PNG images when calling TCPDF via Quercus. However, works just fine when running directly under the Apache webserver with the same code.

It appears that calls to GD image library are somehow having difficulty being made from TCPDF. Does Quercus do something special with PHP Image calls that effects how images are process/renedered?
Old 01-03-2014, 08:55 PM

Default Image Processing in Quercus

I also have a problem just manipulating the image directly. I was attempting to convert the image to an 8 bit PNG and get an error for a valid PHP command.

Fatal Error: 'imagetruecolortopalette' is an unknown function.

It appears that Quercus is not accessing the GD library to process images. Is that the case? If so, how do I get around it?
Old 01-03-2014, 10:05 PM
Administrator

Hi markia511,

We didn't implement imagetruecolortopalette() and maybe other image functions. I submitted a bug report at:

http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=5628

If you have any specifics on other issues, feel free to submit bug reports for them. Thanks.