View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 06:20 PM

Default Classloading issues

Hi,

I have hessian 4.0.7 running in a Jboss-4.2.3 embedded Tomcat, using Spring (3.0.6) to wire things together.

Everything seems to kind of work but every time when deserializing our own classes hessian prints(...) an error such as:

Code:
2011-10-24 19:19:05,931 ERROR [STDERR] 24.10.2011 19:19:05 com.caucho.hessian.io.SerializerFactory getDeserializer
WARNUNG: Hessian/Burlap: 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[[com.xyz.commons.dataexchange.tasks.ITask, commons-dataexchange2, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]]' is an unknown class in WebappClassLoader
  delegate: false
  repositories:
    /WEB-INF/classes/
----------> Parent Classloader:
java.net.FactoryURLClassLoader@b63056
:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: System/Collections/Generic/List`1[[com/vanguard/commons/dataexchange/tasks/ITask, commons-dataexchange2, Version=1/0/0/0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]]
The strange thing is, that the data still gets deserialized (actually into the correct Classes) and processing works...

Still I'd like to know why this happens and how I can fix this - logs will get quite messy since the Error is written to stderr...

I tried to provide a different ClassLoader for my SerializerFactory, but that did not help either...

Would be great if someone could point me towards a solution.

Cheers, Arndt

PS: The Client-side is C#, using (a slightly debugged) hessian-C#