PDA

View Full Version : unknown lexeme: wordpress wp-e-commerce plugin

tony_k
05-19-2010, 04:26 AM
new to quercus (and php) anyone have any suggestions on how to handle something of this nature with a wordpress plugin...?

com.caucho.quercus.QuercusModuleException: com.caucho.quercus.parser.QuercusParseException: C:\Documents and Settings\Tony\My Documents\work\sts.tlk.ws\.metadata\.plugins\org.e clipse.wst.server.core\tmp0\wtpwebapps\quercus-test-webapp\wp-content\plugins\wp-e-commerce\wpsc-includes\cart.class.php:1893: unknown lexeme: in
C:\Documents and Settings\Tony\My [code]
Documents\work\sts.tlk.ws\.metadata\.plugins\org.e clipse.wst.server.core\tmp0\wtpwebapps\quercus-test-webapp\wp-content\plugins\wp-e-commerce\wpsc-includes\cart.class.php:1892: //exit($file_data['name']);
C:\Documents and Settings\Tony\My Documents\work\sts.tlk.ws\.metadata\.plugins\org.e clipse.wst.server.core\tmp0\wtpwebapps\quercus-test-webapp\wp-content\plugins\wp-e-commerce\wpsc-includes\cart.class.php:1893: $unique_id = sha1(uniqid(rand(), true));
C:\Documents and Settings\Tony\My Documents\work\sts.tlk.ws\.metadata\.plugins\org.e clipse.wst.server.core\tmp0\wtpwebapps\quercus-test-webapp\wp-content\plugins\wp-e-commerce\wpsc-includes\cart.class.php:1894: if(move_uploaded_file($file_data['tmp_name'], WPSC_USER_UPLOADS_DIR.$file_data['name']) ) {

nam
05-19-2010, 07:52 AM
Hi,

One of the plugin files is using the character sequence C2A0 as a space character. PHP 5.3 even chokes on this, so I believe this is a bug in the plugin itself. As a workaround, you can edit line 1893 of wpsc-includes/cart.class.php:

$unique_id = sha1(uniqid(rand(), true));

to:
$unique_id = sha1(uniqid(rand(), true));

(make sure the space before "true" is really a space character)

tony_k
05-19-2010, 12:45 PM
that seemed to have done the trick, thanks alot!