PDA

View Full Version : Drupal 6.16 + QuercusScriptEngine (4.0.6)

sblommers
05-10-2010, 04:05 PM
Hi Caucho,

I'm currently working on some code to save and load nodes from Drupal. I have this currently working with a patched version of the bootstrap that Drupal uses. The bootstrap uses session and header functions that are not available in ScriptContext (CLI or service) (fully or bugged, I cannot choose).

When using the QuercusEngine instead the includecache already fails for me (just cannot get it to work when including other scripts, but it does work when using the old approach using JSR).

Is there any way to work around this problem? (currently I'm sticking to the patching of the Drupal bootstrap).

I'm willing to send some code samples when you need me to.

Best regards,
Sebastiaan

emil
05-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Hi Sebastiaan,

Code samples would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Emil

sblommers
05-19-2010, 09:57 AM
I'll create a series of sample code soon (don't have time right now). To summarize: I run some php code against drupal (official node_load for example). For that I needed to patch drupal a bit to get it working through scriptcontext because request and session variables seem to be unavailable.

I do:

Drupal -> node_load, node_save, node_update, node_create, comment_save
Java -> conversion of ObjectExtValue to POJO (load from Drupal)
Java -> conversion of POJO to ObjectExtValue (save back to Drupal)

Therefore I updated the bootstrap.inc from Drupal to ignore everything that is header() and session() related. But I don't want to patch the bootstrap.inc each time there is a new Drupal version available. (it's not a hard job but still).

I'll post some more info soon.

Best regards!

Sebastiaan