PDA

View Full Version : mod_caucho and mod_php

mabsito
04-20-2010, 09:28 AM
I think that there is a conflict between mod_caucho and mod_php! Is it possible to use php and resin on a single server without using Quercus? All my server configuration is based on apache mod_php and if I change to Quercus now I have to change all the configuration! I want to use resin only to server my servlets to specific domains and apache mod_php for the rest of php application. If I activate mod_caucho now in apache it will try to serve all my webapplications (servlets and php).

emil
04-20-2010, 05:09 PM
Hi mabsito,

I moved this to a new thread - let's keep the other one for the mail server issue.

mod_caucho doesn't interact with Quercus directly, it only sends request to Resin based on the URL pattern you've given it; even if you disable Quercus, mod_caucho would send php requests to Resin (which would then be served as text). In other words, you just need to make sure that your mod_php setup in httpd.conf is handling all the *.php files.

Best,
Emil

mabsito
04-21-2010, 09:11 AM
Hi Emil,

I just commented the line:

<!-- <servlet-mapping url-pattern="*.php" servlet-name="resin-php"/>-->

on app-default.xml and my problem is resolved with php. Thank you :)

But I still have a problem with my mailserver I will post a message on the specific thread :)

Thank you!!

Mabsito