PDA

View Full Version : Problems with MediaWiki on Quercus+Glassfish

rogargon
12-17-2009, 06:30 PM
Dear all,

I'm trying to install MediaWiki 1.15.1 over Glassfish 2.1 using Quercus 4.0.2.

The deployment of Quercus worked smoothly and I have been able to get the PHP is working page. Then, after unpacking MediaWiki, the MediaWiki config page told me that everything seemed OK:

* PHP 5.2.0 installed
* Found database drivers for: MySQL PostgreSQL
* PHP server API is apache; ok, using pretty URLs (index.php/Page_Title)
* Have XML / Latin1-UTF-8 conversion support.
* Warning: A value for session.save_path has not been set in PHP.ini. If the default value causes problems with saving session data, set it to a valid path which is read/write/execute for the user your web server is running under.
* PHP's memory_limit is 512M.
* APC installed
* Found GNU diff3: /usr/bin/diff3.
* Found GD graphics library built-in, image thumbnailing will be enabled if you enable uploads.
* Installation directory: /opt/glassfish/domains/domain1/applications/j2ee-modules/php/mediawiki
* Script URI path: /php/mediawiki
* Installing MediaWiki with php file extensions
* Environment checked. You can install MediaWiki.

Though it also shows a warning that seems to be related to the problems that arise after submitting the config form:

/opt/glassfish/domains/domain1/applications/j2ee-modules/php/mediawiki/config/index.php:2152: Warning: '' (boolean) is not assignable to ArrayValue [array_map]

After filling the configuration form (wiki name, DB passwords, etc.), before the LocalSetting file is generated, the following exception is produced:

#

Generating configuration file...
# Database type: MySQL
java.lang.ClassCastException: com.caucho.quercus.env.Var cannot be cast to com.caucho.quercus.env.ArrayValue at com.caucho.quercus.lib.ArrayModule.arrayMergeRecur siveImpl(ArrayModule.java:2666) at com.caucho.quercus.lib.ArrayModule.array_merge_rec ursive(ArrayModule.java:2631) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) at com.caucho.quercus.module.StaticFunction.invoke(St aticFunction.java:135) at com.caucho.quercus.env.JavaInvoker.callMethod(Java Invoker.java:682) at com.caucho.quercus.env.JavaInvoker.call(JavaInvoke r.java:605) at com.caucho.quercus.env.AbstractJavaMethod.callCopy (AbstractJavaMethod.java:137) at com.caucho.quercus.expr.FunctionExpr.evalImpl(Func tionExpr.java:185) at com.caucho.quercus.expr.FunctionExpr.evalCopy(Func tionExpr.java:151) at
Caused by: com.caucho.quercus.QuercusExecutionException: java.lang.ClassCastException com.caucho.quercus.env.Var cannot be cast to com.caucho.quercus.env.ArrayValue at com.caucho.quercus.lib.ArrayModule.arrayMergeRecur siveImpl(ArrayModule.java:2666) at com.caucho.quercus.lib.ArrayModule.array_merge_rec ursive(ArrayModule.java:2631) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) at com.caucho.quercus.module.StaticFunction.invoke(St aticFunction.java:135) at com.caucho.quercus.env.JavaInvoker.callMethod(Java Invoker.java:682) at com.caucho.quercus.env.JavaInvoker.call(JavaInvoke r.java:605) at com.caucho.quercus.env.AbstractJavaMethod.callCopy (AbstractJavaMethod.java:137) at com.caucho.quercus.expr.FunctionExpr.evalImpl(Func tionExpr.java:185) at com.caucho.quercus.expr.FunctionExpr.evalCopy(Func tionExpr.java:151) at com.caucho.quercus.expr.AssignExpr.eval(AssignExpr .java:86) at com.caucho.quercus.statement.ExprStatement.execute (ExprStatement.java:67) at ...

If I generate the config file from Apache and then copy it to the MediaWiki version on Quercus, I also get the same exception:

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.caucho.quercus.env.Var cannot be cast to com.caucho.quercus.env.ArrayValue

nam
12-18-2009, 01:14 AM
For the ClassCastException, I've filed a bug report at:
http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=3817
(I just fixed it today for 4.0.3)

For the array_map issue:
http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=3818

Cuthbert
03-02-2010, 06:15 AM
sounds good to me