PDA

View Full Version : Magento on Quercus (and Tomcat)

sjim66
11-02-2010, 03:52 PM
Hello,

Did someone already succeed in running Magento on Quercus ?
I'm currently evaluating the opportunity to use Quercus for a big website but I'm encountering many problems. I get many errors when loading the "install.php" file, such as:

.../web-app/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php:819: Warning: 'Class/Com.caucho.quercus.lib.simplexml.SelectedXMLElemen t/Store.php' is not a valid include path

These warnings happen while loading the config files, and probably lead to the following error messages:

.../web-app/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php:819: Fatal Error: 'setId' is an unknown method of false.

Any idea?

Best regards,

Jim

star3am
02-03-2011, 12:35 PM
Hi Jim, have you had any luck with this ?

I have also tried to run Magento on Quercus but using Amazon's Elastic Beanstalk, and also see the errors you get, I have tried Magento versions:

magento-1.4.2.0 and magento-1.5.0.0-rc1 - Same errors :/

any help would be appreciated

Thanks Riaan

star3am
02-21-2011, 08:06 AM
bump*

anyone ?

sjim66
08-12-2011, 10:04 AM
Hi!

Sorry for the laaaate reply, but no I stopped trying because I had deadlines. I have chosen a custom PHP-Java bridge which is absolutely not a safe solution on the long term but I am considering again Quercus... If I do any progress on this topic, I will post.

Regards,

jheath
10-15-2011, 06:58 AM
Not a problem. We would be glad to help you out. Good luck!

mario.tiedemann@gmail.com
11-11-2012, 07:10 PM
Hey there...did you actually get Magento running on Quercus? If so...would you install Magento on our server for a small service fee?

Would really appreciate your help...

Best, Mario

nam
11-14-2012, 06:17 PM
Hi guys,

Magento 1.7.0.2 is not working at the moment. I'ved filed a bug report to track our progress:

http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=5276

Thanks.