PDA

View Full Version : Magento + Quercus + Tomcat problem

sjim66
10-29-2010, 01:36 PM
Hello,

I'm trying to run Magento 1.4.1.1 on Quercus 4.0.11 on a Tomcat container. Magento's install.php script fails, with the following errors:

<my-context>/web-app/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php:818: Warning: 'Class/Com.caucho.quercus.lib.simplexml.SelectedXMLElemen t/Store.php' is not a valid include path

<my-context>/web-app/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php:818: Warning: 'Class/Com.caucho.quercus.lib.simplexml.SelectedXMLElemen t/Store.php' is not a valid include path

<my-context>/web-app/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php:818: Fatal Error: 'setId' is an unknown method of false.

<my-context>/web-app/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php:818: Fatal Error: 'setId' is an unknown method of false.

<...repeated many many times...>

The fatal error is caused by the fact that the Mage::getModel('core/store') returns false since it fail loading the Store.php file.
Any idea ?

Thank you very much for any help on this topic.

Best regards,